- This event has passed.
Wellbeing at Work and Business with Elizabeth Mahoney
September 27, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 9:50 amFree
Wouldn’t it be amazing if we loved what we do every single day at in our business? And got to do the things we love to do most of the day? Maybe you already do get to do a lot of the things you love in your business. I bet though that there are some aspects of your business that you do not enjoy.
We spend over a third of our lives at work, and our professional roles, and yet only 1/3 of people like what they do every day. There seems to be a disconnect there don’t you think? We have all heard of the greatest resignation, I like to think of it as the great re-evaluation. People are re-evaluating their career goals and leaving their jobs, going to other places where they feel like their work matters and they can develop and grow. In fact, roughly half of people working today are planning to leave their positions in the next year.
This impacts you as a business leader and/or people leader. If any of the below statements fit for you than this interactive session is for you.
- As a business owner do you wear all the hats and are often stuck doing all the things to run your business with little to no support?
- Are you at risk of feeling burned out in your business?
- Your staffing issues are a real worry for you and keeping you up at night.
As busy business owners we are working more hours than ever. Now more than ever life and worked are enmeshed. It’s time to take charge of your happiness and well-being at work.
During this session we will focus in your well-being, how you can be more fulfilled in your business and leadership roles, and have the tools to have well-being conversations with others.
Speaker: Elizabeth Mahoney
Three takeaways you will be able to apply immediately after attending this session are:
- Focus in on and have a chance to assess your own well-being currently.
- Have tangible tips on how to build your well-being at work and life.
- Support others you lead in developing their own well-being.
Leadership is often messy and there is a lot that others don’t see go on for leaders. This is an opportunity and a way to take care of yourself as a leader and focus on your well-being at work!