Founded in FoCo is Northern Colorado’s largest entrepreneurial gathering. The free week-long event brings together entrepreneurs, creatives, students, investors, local leaders, and community members together to incubate ideas, form new relationships, and build momentum around our community’s unique entrepreneurial landscape.
We need your support each year to reach our community in a new, impactful way.
Northern Colorado entrepreneurs face significant challenges in terms of creation of peer networks, capital access, industry intelligence, and resource development. You can help Founded in FoCo bridge the gaps by sponsoring free access to workshops, guest speakers, networking events and additional entrepreneurial programming.
Growing from 50 events and 350 attendees in 2016 to 130 events and about 1,000 attendees in 2020, to virtual, streaming, and recorded panels in 2021, growing representation and resources for local entrepreneurs of all stripes and levels is our goal in 2022.
The Howdy Neighbor Events serves as our fiduciary and Nick Armstrong of WTF Marketing is the Lead Organizer of the event. We’ve established a strong institutional footing to develop programming and curriculum that goes beyond the focus of traditional business literacy activities, engage our entire community, and encourage mentors to take ownership of a week that truly demonstrates the essence of what is uniquely Fort Collins and Northern Colorado.
Our partners span a wide array of Northern Colorado business and cultural communities, including: City of Fort Collins, The Innosphere, Fort Collins Coworking Alliance, The Music District, Downtown Fort Collins Creative District, LaunchNo.Co, PropelGrowth, Colorado State University’s Institute for Entrepreneurship and LEAP Arts Management program, Larimer County Small Business Development Center, Front Range Community College, and more.
Marketing Facts – Recent Events
|Year||Email Subscribers||February Schedule |
|Scheds Made||Sessions||Avg. Session Rating|
|2019||2,996 (+10%)||857 (+22%)||44,568||580||140||9.2/10|
|2020||3,397 (+13%)||931 (+8.6%)||60,446||821||128||9.3/10|
|2021||3,762 (+9%)||950||(Streaming Only)||(Streaming Only)||40 (streaming only)||N/A|
Your support of local entrepreneurs is both requested and required.
Are you ready to join the team?
Spark Champion: $500
- Logo on Founded in Fort Collins webpage, Sched, poster, and email newsletter.
Session Champion: $1,000
- Includes Digital Sponsor benefits above, plus:
- Banner displayed at the venue on your chosen day.
- Thank You during the Keynote and/or Social Event on your chosen day.
Track Champion: $2,500
- Includes Seed Sponsor benefits above, plus:
- A Personalized Thank You email to all FiFC subscribers.
- A “Presented By” credit and banner presented during the Keynote and/or Social Event on your chosen day.
- Social media promotion on your specified day on Facebook & Twitter.
- Included as a sponsor in this year’s podcast.
- Opportunity to introduce one event of choice.
Community Champion: $5,000
- Includes Track Sponsor benefits above, plus:
- A “Presented By” credit and banner presented during each Keynote and/or Social Event throughout FiFC.
- Included as a sponsor in all press releases.
- Opportunity to introduce three events of choice.
- Opportunity to host and/or facilitate your own FiFC event throughout the year.
- Social media promotion once per platform per day during FiFC.
Howdy Neighbor Events the fiscal sponsor of Founded in FoCo.
All sponsorship invoices will come from Founded in FoCo with payments made to Howdy Neighbor Events.
To get the process started, email us!