Join individuals volunteering their time as an investment in their community’s economy.
We need you to make the event possible. You’ll have the opportunity to meet experts and leaders in our community, learn from peers, and have fun. Training will be provided. Please join us!
Sign Up to Volunteer Below:
Event Only Volunteers
- Attend a training before Founded in FoCo (FiFC) – Late February.
- Act as an ambassador/greeter, spread the word about FiFC, serve as a tech assistant, or live streamer.
We also have longer-term commitment roles available to help in 2023 and beyond.
- Available to work with the Core Team in advance of the event
- Meet 1-2 hours in person fortnightly to check in on progress and work through issues
- Take ownership of research and documentation to support the Core Team
- Volunteer Coordinator – ensures the volunteers have a clear plan of action, scope of responsibilities, and a scheduled time/date for appearance. Also lines up volunteer gifts.
- Venue and Vendor Coordinator – ensures the venues and vendors (e.g. food/beverage) have a setup plan and list of events, tech setup needs, and schedule planning ahead of the event.
- Website + Social Media Coordinator – helps update the website and social media.
- Sponsorship Coordinator – helps wrangle sponsorships for the event.
- Speaker Coordinator – helps wrangle speakers for the event, including lining up speaker gifts, snagging bios and photos, and updating the schedule as needed.
- Outline potential sessions and recruit speakers for the track
- Recruit track volunteers and vet for skills needed (meet and greet, session intro, setup and break down, rover, etc.)
- Contribute to media plan including content (talking points, stories, blog posts, etc), specific media targets, and calendar to assure optimal coverage of the track
- Communicate status to Organizer Team
- Work with participating organizations to promote the event
- Provide inventory of what is needed at each venue 6-8 weeks in advance to assure time to order and deliver
Likely Content Captain Tracks: